Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Bri's Delicious Paleo Cookies!

Hello Friends!  It's been a while since I've posted on this blog....but today, my little sister, Bri, inspired me to start posting again when she sent me this amazing cookie recipe.  She's following a paleo diet and is really having fun with the different healthy recipes.  These cookies are definitely in my near future, now that I have my hands on her recipe!!

I'm happy to share it with you, too!

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2 eggs
2 tbs almond butter
1 tbs raw honey (melted)
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup almond flour
1 medium zucchini (grated)
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp good vanilla extract

Preheat oven at 325 degrees.

In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix until all combined.  Roll each mixture into balls and bake on lightly greased sheet pan on 325 degrees for 15 minutes.  

Makes 25 cookies.

(Seal leftover cookies in plastic ziplock bag)


Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment